Monday, May 3, 2010

Last weekend...


I went to my granny's house to give her some sweet,hot,cocoa so she will not be freezing at her house.My granny lives in the middle of a forest,a forest that is really cold that it might get to 10 degrees.I think that you will be thinking of why my granny lives in a really cold forest.Well here is the ansver A:because it is winter, she loves nature ,&,because she is studying some plants and animals.While I went to leave the cocoa to my granny,a wolf was beside me & following me to my granny's house.For me this was akward because usually when wolves see something tasety that is meat,they go and hid so the thing he wants to eat wouldn't see him.When dinner is not looking he runs,jumps,and eats it,but this wolf didn't ate me.Might it be that I did had good luck.Maybe but some people don't have the same luck as I usually have.Oh well,lets go to want happened to me last weekend.I was were the wolf beside me right?o.k.The wolf was beside me and talking to me if he could have some cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment